Welcome To The
2023 MTOA Annual Training Conference Registration System
**All new and current members must have a valid membership login and password to register for the conference. If you are currently a member and do not have login credentials please complete the "Membership Application Form" under the Membership section above**
"The ammunition requirements for firearms classes have been adjusted to address possible availability and shortage issues"
May 15, 2023 – May 18, 2023
Primary Location & Host Hotel:
Park Place Hotel and Conference Center
300 E. State St. Traverse City, MI. 48684
(231) 946-5000 ext. 9
Rate Code: MTOA23 - Must call for conference pricing, rate code will not be honored for online registrations
$85 per night for the first 50 reservations, then $119 per night
Hotel Indigo Traverse City
263 W Grandview Parkway Traverse City, MI. 49684
Rate Code: MTOA23
$110 per night ($95 + $15 parking per day)
MTOA Vendor Showcase and Trade Show:
Presented at the Grand Traverse Resort and Spa 100 Grand Traverse Village Blvd, Acme, MI 49610
Tuesday, May 16, 2023- 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM
**Vendors please see the Vendor Information and Registration Page**
- $250/pp - until April 16, 2023
- $275/pp - April 17th through May 1st, 2023
- No registrations, refunds or course changes will be accepted after May 1, 2023.
Conference Schedule of Events:
- Day 1- Keynote Speakers, Major Incident Debriefs and General Membership Meeting. Conference Check-in will start at 1130hrs with speakers beggining at 1300hrs until 1930hrs at the Park Place Hotel in the Grandview Ballroom. Dinner will be provided, attendees and special guest only.
- Day 2- MTOA Vendor Showcase and Trade Show beggining at 1000hrs until 1530hrs at the Grand Traverse Resort in the Governors Hall. This event is free to all uniformed or emergency responders w/Identification. Lunch will be provided
- Day 2 - Vendor Appreciation BBQ from 1800hrs to 2100hrs "Under the VIP Tent" at the Park Place Hotel. Attendees, Vendors, and Special Guests only.
- Day 3- Practical Training Courses from 0830hrs until 1700hrs
- Day 3- Annual Banquet Dinner and LEGENDARY MTOA raffle at the Grandview Ballroom inside the Park Place Hotel from 1830hrs until 2100hrs. Guests are welcome, non-conference attendees must purchase additional tickets.
- Day 4- Practical Training Courses from 0830hrs until 1700hrs
- Day 5 - Practical Training Courses (FLETC BTMITP Class ONLY) from 0830hrs until 1700hrs
- Attendance is mandatory at all events