Master Use-of-Force Instructor
The master use-of-force instructor is an expert in this field. This individual develops and recommends training plans, generic cialis tadalafil policies and programs on the use of force and police tactics related to subject arrest & control, viagra sales knife/impact weapon defense, firearms programs, less lethal impact, taser and chemical munitions.
To make sure they have the latest information, this person continually collects information about the use of force and police tactics for the benefit of the department's staff.
This individual also works with various internal and external partners in developing a common vision for this specialized area to ensure that the targeted working techniques are standardized.
The Michigan Tactical Officers Association is proud to recognize these individuals as leaders in their respected fields. We have created this certification to award these instructors who have gone above and beyond what is required and successfully completed the rigorous challenges that we have set forth to obtain this prestigious certification.
To obtain this certification the MTOA requires that the department/agency head send a department/agency letterhead letter to the MTOA President requesting said officers be recognized and certified as master use-of-force instructors within their respected agencies. Once the MTOA receives this letter along with all pertinent certifications from the department, then the certificate will be mailed to the agency.
C/O Master Use-of-Force Instructor
46390 Sawyer Lane
Macomb, MI 48044
Master Use-of-Force Instructor certification program:
Candidates wishing to attain a "Master Use-of-Force" instructor rating with the Michigan Tactical Officers Association must satisfy the following prerequisites:
1. Candidate must have successfully completed a recognized Firearms Instructor program
2. Candidate must have successfully completed a recognized Chemical Munitions Instructor course.
3. Candidate must have successfully completed a recognized Chemical Aerosol or a Taser™ Instructor program course.
4. Candidate must have successfully completed a recognized Subject Control/Defensive Tactics Instructor course.
5. Candidate must have successfully completed a recognized Less Lethal Impact Instructor course.
6. Candidate must have successfully completed a recognized Knife Defense Instructor course.
7. Candidate must have successfully completed a recognized Patrol Rifle Instructor course.
8. Candidate must be a paid member in good standing with the Michigan Tactical Officers Association.